Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there any regular sporting or cultural events in your neighborhood? Talk about them.

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We don't arrange any such events and to be frank, I am not interested in any of these events so in a way its good but the other colony nearby ours do arrange all such functions on festivals.

Are there any regular sporting or cultural events in your neighborhood? Talk about them.

We don't really have any, but the next street from mine usually have carnivals during the Christmas period. It's mostly about eating and drinking, I don't normally attend though.

In my country there are so many cultural practices that are being practiced here. This is because there are so many tribes with different cultural and traditional practices for for sure. They are fully customized with colourfully costumes and dances that commemorate the events.

They always arrange cultural programs and all festivals are celebrated. This is why my mother does not like to leave this neighbourhood.

No, in our colony there is no event or cultural programs organised except Ganesh Chaturthi which one of neighbor's organised every year.

New yam festival is what any community or neighbourhood can plan and do for themselves where cultural dances and acrobatic dances were shown to the audience. I witnessed one of the cultural events just a week ago and it's really very lovely and fun.

I am not even interested in these LOL so I don't mind if my society is not arranging any such sporting or cultural events regularly

I have never attended any of them cause majority of the times it often involves people drinking and doing all sort of things I am not used to. The worse part is that most times it could even lead to fights.

We have a local football tournament where boys have to take part in tournaments, and that is the main way of ensuring everyone get the entertainment that they need right in this place.

Back