Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there any benefits to intermittent fasting?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
These days intermittent fasting is getting popular among the young people to cut weight and live a healthy life. Intermittent fasting may offer benefits such as improved insulin sensitivity, weight loss, and increased autophagy (cellular repair). However, it's not suitable for everyone, and its effectiveness can vary depending on individual factors. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any fasting regimen.

For does who can do it, there are lots of benefits, it helps for weight loss. A lot of health experts has advised does who want to loose weight to pick up this kind of fast. It also helps when it comes to digestion. When we fast, it gives the body enough time to digest our previous food and flush out the system.

Intermittent fasting has gained popularity in recent years, and research suggests it may offer several potential benefits. These include improved insulin sensitivity, increased metabolic rate, reduced inflammation, and even increased lifespan in animal studies.

I have not tried it so I do not know any benefits of intermittent fasting from my own experience, however, I have read a lot of articles about intermittent fasting and most of these articles point to same thing that you will be able to lose weight in a healthy way. What 8f I don't want to lose weight, what benefits do I get?

Back