Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there An Earning Website or option that you don't like to try?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are many ways that I dislike and this includes URL shorter websites, captcha solving, and even faucets as they are pretty slow and earnings are so low that you will die and won't earn even a dollar.

Are there An Earning Website or option that you don't like to try?

I have never tried captcha but I have heard about it before from others. According to what I have heard the pay is extremely small and it takes a lot of time to clock something reasonable. With this, I don't think I will be trying it.

I don't like survey sites because at first they write that I can take the survey, but after a few questions they write that I can no longer participate and I have to spend a lot of time on it and I don't earn a cent. I no longer participate in surveys

I also never tried captcha and PTC sites and think I will try them. I hate clicking on the ads and earn few cents.

I don't like survey sites because at first they write that I can take the survey, but after a few questions they write that I can no longer participate and I have to spend a lot of time on it and I don't earn a cent. I no longer participate in surveys
I also dislike surveys because they never work for me and mostly I waste my time whenever I try any survey website

I gave up on survey sites a very long time ago, due to my geographical region, it is extremely hard to find a survey i can qualify for.

I forgot to add surveys in the thread LOL and I also hate them so much that I don't like to bother myself with them

People who benefit more from surveys are those from counties like the United States or UK and every other top tier countries.

Last edited:
I have seen people from India too that are good at surveys and are able to make money so its not entirely a demographic thing

For me ever since l started the online money making venture in the past five years, l have really hate the slow earning online tasks. For instance the Paid to click websites, micro earning websites, clinking on links among other online gigs.

For me I always wanted to try so many no matter how slow was the websites or solving captcha all what I tend to focus on is the I don't like low paying interest rate at times that's what discouraged me mostly from site

For me I always wanted to try so many no matter how slow was the websites or solving captcha all what I tend to focus on is the I don't like low paying interest rate at times that's what discouraged me mostly from site
Slow earning websites are very boring to me. Especially the solving capture websites.

I do dislike many earning ways and I can rate surveys as the worst because this thing never works for me

I am yet to find a survey site that works well in my country, this is why I don't do surveys. There was a time I was so eager to do some surveys. I searched for a long time but there was no luck.

The first thing that popped into mind were surveys and that seems like the main opinion here.

I tried doing surveys briefly but a lot of the time I was not in the right demographic for it. It was frustrating to spend time going through the first bit of a survey only to find out I didn't qualify.

Surveys never work for me no matter how committed I am and how patiently I try to answer all the questions in a survey

I have no experience of surveys and I haven't tried any micro task websites so I am not aware if these websites will work for me or not.

Any platform that is meant for earnings that is not related to writing something that I would not love to try. Maybe, a high paying tech skill like data analysis. All those micro task sites, I won't enjoy it.

I have wasted so much time with surveys and micro-tasks that now I stay away from all such websites and its better to not waste time on these

I am still exploring different ways to earn and yet to try any survey website or micro task website so I will get to know about these and will then know about its effectiveness for me.

Back