Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are sun flares affecting your health?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
In recent months, the sun has recorded very strong flares and this affects the Earth's magnetic field, which is experiencing a strong attack by the solar wind. And this has a very strong effect on a person's mood. For example, I've had a headache every day for the past week and I think it's probably because of these events

Constant direct contact to the sun rays can lead to skin cancer. The healthy one that contains vitamin D is the sun rays you get as from 7am to 9am

The only time I can stay out the sun is from 6am to 9am or from 7am depending if the day is shiny or not. I haven't notice the effect of the sun because I am always inside the office till closing time and by then, the sun is going down.

Back