Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are romantic people serious or plastic?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Romantic people are not necessarily either serious or plastic. Being romantic is about expressing love, affection, and care in a heartfelt and genuine way. Some romantic individuals may be serious in their approach to relationships, valuing deep emotional connections and meaningful gestures. Others may express their romantic nature in a more lighthearted or playful manner. It's important to remember that everyone is unique and romantic gestures can vary in style and intensity based on individual personalities and preferences.

What does it mean for someone to be plastic? This is my first time of hearing about that term when it comes to human being and relationships. I would like to know, so please indulge me.

Romantic people are not necessarily either serious or plastic. Being romantic is about expressing love, affection, and care in a heartfelt and genuine way. Some romantic individuals may be serious in their approach to relationships, valuing deep emotional connections and meaningful gestures. Others may express their romantic nature in a more lighthearted or playful manner. It's important to remember that everyone is unique and romantic gestures can vary in style and intensity based on individual personalities and preferences.
Romantic people are mostly plastic, most of the love we see today are dramas. I can't say they are not real but real ones are rare.

Romantic people are mostly plastic, most of the love we see today are dramas. I can't say they are not real but real ones are rare.
Agree with you on your contention that romantic people are plastic. That is their style to conquer the feelings and trust of the person. There's something behind only they know and for sure that's called a lie. They are good at that and the person falls in the trap of his romantic moves.

Agree with you on your contention that romantic people are plastic. That is their style to conquer the feelings and trust of the person. There's something behind only they know and for sure that's called a lie. They are good at that and the person falls in the trap of his romantic moves

It depends on the person. Being romantic does not make you a serious or otherwise. What decides this is how you choose to handle things and situations you come acoss.

Plastic people mean not real. They are only showing their superficial attitude just to conquer someone's else feelings. Their true colors will only be shown during marriage or the time when the girl accepts the man's love or the girl when a man trusts her but ironically.

I just have my own way of being romantic, and it works for me. All the ladies have dated won't forget that part of me. Take her to a park, get a mat for us, and I play my piano while singing out beautiful love songs for them. You see how a lady would genuinely blush and smile.

You have indeed a romantic way to conquer more the feelings of your girlfriend. Men have different approaches to be called romantic. In my case I feel my ex romantic when he sends me red roses and cards despite no occasion. That's how to develop the feelings.

As far as l am concerned, majority of the romantic people that l have always interacted with, are most likely to be very lousy and not never serious about love. I can say that they are good at seducing and just being romantic but can't love.

I agree with you on that @Stardom22. Those over romantic looks fantastic yet plastic. I agree that they may look lousy and over aching. That is not the way to be called romantic. Others think they displaying their affection in public is romantic for the eyes of the people. They are wrong.

Plastic people mean not real. They are only showing their superficial attitude just to conquer someone's else feelings. Their true colors will only be shown during marriage or the time when the girl accepts the man's love or the girl when a man trusts her but ironically.
There are actually people who are genuinely romantic, even after they have gotten the person they are after, they still remain romantic.

Even I could not understood the word plastic?

But what I feel that romantic people are filled with emotions , they know their words or actions may hurt someone so they often check before delivering them.

Yes that's true, romantic people are those who can easily express their emotions and are not shy or afraid to let others know what they truly feel.

There are actually people who are genuinely romantic, even after they have gotten the person they are after, they still remain romantic.
Seldom can we find a romantic people It seems only in the movie, however, we cannot also judge the person's character as hue pure and sincere. We have to always give a 50/50 trust to someone to avoid pain if the romantic ways are not maintained after years of living together as husband and wife.

Seldom can we find a romantic people It seems only in the movie, however, we cannot also judge the person's character as hue pure and sincere. We have to always give a 50/50 trust to someone to avoid pain if the romantic ways are not maintained after years of living together as husband and wife.
Lol that's true, but there are times where things are not as they seem. I have come across persons who look tough on the surface, but once you get to know them well, they are extremely romantic.

Lol that's true, but there are times where things are not as they seem. I have come across persons who look tough on the surface, but once you get to know them well, they are extremely romantic.
Wow, I like romantic person, it stirs my feelings and inspires my mood. There is no boring moment when I am with a romantic lover . There is always laughter in the heart and the mind no longer longs for other things except happiness with the man of my dreams.

Back