Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are any of you into penpalling?

Mad Hatter

Veteran

Reaction score
I'm not but my girlfriend is. She joined this British site where you place an ad then the penpals either contact you or not. She seems to have fun with it and has about a dozen penpals from all over the world. She writes off a few messages as she drinks her morning coffee, and also bangs off a few more when she gets back from work while supper is cooking.

It's not really something that I'd be interested in, are any of you into that?

Sounds nice but have never done this before, I doubt we even have something like this here in my country, or maybe am just not aware of it.

It really used to be fun just being able to interact with strangers as penpals but the world has become ugly or people might just get to take advantage of you if you get to allow them to be personal these days.

Oh this brings back old memories! I remember having a pen pal from Germany like a decade ago when it was still very much in vogue. Being able to converse with someone from another part of the world, someone you haven't met before was something interesting back then.
I don't do it again though.

Back