Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Any fitness resources or referrals in the sport and fitness world?

chite

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Getting any leads will be highly appriciated.

If we are talking about fitness resources, there are a lot of them out there, one can look up to YouTube for videos regarding the best fitness practices. There are also tons of applications on playstore that can help.

Most of the resources i get, I usually get them from fitness apps and some videos from the Internet. Since I don't have any expert around me at the moment.

Absolutely, there are many great resources I can recommend! For overall fitness, the NikeFitness apps and Athlean-X YouTube channel are excellent. If you're into weightlifting, Renaissance Periodization and Juggernaut Training Systems have top-notch programs and coaching. For running, I highly suggest checking out the Runners World magazine and website.

Back