Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Anshuman Gayekwad Passed away

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
India's former player and coach Anshuman Gayekwad Passed away at 71. He was battling cancer and recently BCCI released 1 Crore INR for his treatment. May his soul RIP.

Yes, I read the news yesterday. I was sad to know about his death. He was a good player and I have seen him playing in the past. I wish his soul rest in peace.

Indian team played with Black Arm bands to remember the legacy of Anshuman Gayekwad Sir

Sorry for the last. It must have hurt not only for the family but also his fans and fans of cricket in general.

He was unwell from a long time and was one of India's best coach and I used to admire his work so much

Yes, he was unwell as was suffering from cancer from a long time. He was taking the treatment for it but could defeat the disease.

Recently it was in news when his family was demanding help from BCCI and BCCI helped by providing money for his treatment but it did not work.

Back