Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

American Football

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you play or played in the past? What position? Did you have any notable wins or near-wins? Do you follow football? What teams do you like?

I don't know anything about American football. I know only about soccer or football which is it's real name.

I don't live in America, we don't play the sports in my country. I've watched it a few times because I love the aggressiveness of the sports. It's just like rugby.

The Ravens is my favourite American football team. They have been very good this season so far. I've tried keeping up with all of their matches even though I can't watch all of them live.

I'm only following American football. I have never played it and I'm certainly sure that there is nothing which is going to make me be interested in playing American football. This is because American football is too aggressive like rugby. I don't like playing any sports which is too aggressive.

I'm only following American football. I have never played it and I'm certainly sure that there is nothing which is going to make me be interested in playing American football. This is because American football is too aggressive like rugby. I don't like playing any sports which is too aggressive.
They could then cause injuries or break in the bone during playing the players as they have similarities in concept between both of them. Then football is better than American football because there is less violence among the players for example.

They could then cause injuries or break in the bone during playing the players as they have similarities in concept between both of them. Then football is better than American football because there is less violence among the players for example.
It doesn't matter if it's in American football or real football, breaking of bones is very common and possible. Do you know Luke Shaw who plays for Manchester United? He had double leg fracture about 6 years ago when Manchester United played PSV in the UEFA Champions League.

I have never watched an entire game of American football let along playing the game. I cannot even distinguish American football from rugby, both of these games look almost similar to me.My experience with American football is mainly associated with watching movies about this game, I am not much familiar with this game.

The Ravens is my favourite American football team. They have been very good this season so far. I've tried keeping up with all of their matches even though I can't watch all of them live.
The Ravens crashed out of the AFC tournament if I remembered correctly. They were so hyped to win it but in the end, they came up short. I was thinking they had the momentum going into the match but as upsets happens in all football, they suffered their own loss too and exited the tournament.

For me, American football is a bit of a strange sport because most of the time they push each other than throw the ball. I've never played this sport because it's hard to even find a ball for sale in my country

I have never played American football before, over here this game is not popular so no one actually talks about it. The highest I have seen about this game is on movies and that's just about it.

Yes, I'm an avid football fan and follow the sport closely. My favorite NFL team is the Green Bay Packers. I admire their storied franchise history and loyal fan base. In college football, I root for the Wisconsin Badgers.

Nope, I do not play American football, I don't even understand how it is being played because it is not a common sport in my country. I would rather play the football game they know as soccer.

Back