Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Agree or disagree that love is like magic

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Love can do the impossible. All of us can prove it. We're always inspired, happy, and can always find time with someone we love. It could not only be love towards the opposite sex, it could be love for our beloved family and even a pet. Love for, a pet is like magic. My young pet Tiktok was chased by a wild stray cat so my pet was able to climb at thorny wires. He meows nonestop requesting to be rescued. I was scared too but because of love to my pet, I was able to rescue him. Love is love.

Love is magical and you feel like you are in heaven when you are in love and it's opposite happens if you get a heartbreak

Love is like magic. It can change the person's attitude and outlook on life especially if such feelings inspire him or her most. Love can do many magical things if the other part is not playful. When the feeling is hurt, gone will be the magic.

Love can be a feeling that's a gigantic push but I don't and won't call it magic. Love can make people make a lot stupid things but still, it's a great feeling.

True love cannot be measured by time even money though money creates something magical for love. The essence of love is not only magical but mysterious and faith that it can even move a highest mountain. Let alone a King left his thrown just to have the poor girl he loved be with him till death do they part. 🤗❤️.

I believe love is only magical when you are with the right person. When you come across the wrong person, it becomes more of a curse or a burden that one needs to carry.

I believe love is only magical when you are with the right person. When you come across the wrong person, it becomes more of a curse or a burden that one needs to carry.

Last edited:

You are so right. We must also be cautious in choosing the person to give our full heart. As much as possible, let us not give our 100 % feeling to avoid pain 8n case the love we have is wrong. Magic happens if there is love chemistry and right match.

You are so right. We must also be cautious in choosing the person to give our full heart. As much as possible, let us not give our 100 % feeling to avoid pain 8n case the love we have is wrong. Magic happens if there is love chemistry and right match.
Indeed, I am praying I am able to meet the right person, then again I am hoping I would also be the right person for someone else.

Love makes your life enjoyable. Every moment that you spend with someone you love creates some excitement that can't be quantified. It becomes a blissful experience if the person is the right person for you.

Indeed, I am praying I am able to meet the right person, then again I am hoping I would also be the right person for someone else.
Let us never be carried by our emotions. Love is like crazy that we cannot even see the wrong side of the person. We are only after of what we feel whether right or wrong love. Let us not allow ourselves to regret at the end . Love is not magic. It must be cared and developed.

Back