Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

After how many days you change your toothbrush?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
In general, you should replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or earlier if the bristles start to fall or show indications of wear. This is due to the uneven bristles' inability to effectively floss teeth bacteria that are present in toothbrushes might cause difficulties with oral health. Plaque and tartar can build up as a result of poor cleaning. Always remember that keeping your mouth clean and avoiding dental problems depend on replacing your toothbrush on a regular basis.

I always make sure to replace it when I see the bristles are worn. After how much time you change your toothbrush?

To be honest I don't really have a specific time frame. The moment I noticed am not comfortable using the toothbrush, that's when I know it's time to get a new one.

I try to change my toothbrush every three months and I don't care what condition it is in because after three months I just get tired of using the same one and want a new one

To be honest I don't really have a specific time frame. The moment I noticed am not comfortable using the toothbrush, that's when I know it's time to get a new one.

What is the normal time frame when you feel that the brush is not working and needs to be replaced?

Even if they don't lose shape these toothbrushes should be replaced after every 3 months.

What is the normal time frame when you feel that the brush is not working and needs to be replaced?
There times where I have had to change in less than a month, then there are cases where I I have used it more than a month.

In general, you should replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or earlier if the bristles start to fall or show indications of wear. This is due to the uneven bristles' inability to effectively floss teeth bacteria that are present in toothbrushes might cause difficulties with oral health. Plaque and tartar can build up as a result of poor cleaning. Always remember that keeping your mouth clean and avoiding dental problems depend on replacing your toothbrush on a regular basis.

I always make sure to replace it when I see the bristles are worn. After how much time you change your toothbrush?
Actually yes I always make sure to do so every three to four months and I don't care even they loose shapes or not once it's time I replaced them

I replace my toothbrush once a month. To make sure you toothbrush will not get infected with a bacteria you have to soak it in a hot water. This way kills the unwanted bacteria causing bad breath and mouth infection especially the kids. They only rely on their parents care.

We should prioritize our Oral Care and should follow all the requirements for the same. For this the toothbrush should changed after every 90 days or 3 months.

There is no such thing as a thing as a hard-and-fast rule that we must replace it after 3 months, but it depends on the condition of the bristles of the toothbrush. When the bristles get frayed, the brush becomes less effective, and then we may find the need to change it.

Back