Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Add-ons for Blogs and Forums

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
What do you use? What software do you use it on? Is it paid or free? If it's paid, are the add-ons worth the money? Why do you use the add-ons (mods)?

I use wordpress, except for a theme, I have never spent any money on my wordpress sites for add ons. There are a lot of free addons available for wordpress which can help you run any kind of websites you want. I use open source software like SMF, phpBB and MyBB for forums and I have never paid money for add-ons.

I use wordpress, except for a theme, I have never spent any money on my wordpress sites for add ons. There are a lot of free addons available for wordpress which can help you run any kind of websites you want. I use open source software like SMF, phpBB and MyBB for forums and I have never paid money for add-ons.
Did you purchase a domain name for that website or you are happy with the free domain attached because some people may opt out for a domain name when the community has surpassed one thousand signups and has some kind of activity for example?

Back