Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Adam Zampa Eager to play Test cricket

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Becoming a Test player is the ultimate dream of every cricketer and Adam Zampa who is one of the finest spinners to play for Australia is yet to play any test match cricket because everytime Australia is required to play 2 spinners they play Nathan Lyon and Todd Murphy or Michael Swepson so Zampa is never considered.

Adam Zampa is a good spinner and I was expecting that he would be included in the test team also. That's for sure he will be in final squad.

I doubt about it. He has never played test cricket and was not included in any test series so looks like he may not

He is a good player and will adjust himself in the test matches also.

I would like to see Adam Zampa in India and he's in red hot form of late and paying really well and did well in the World cup too

Yes, I also want him to play in India against India. He is a good leg spinner and will go through the real test in India.

Becoming a Test player is the ultimate dream of every cricketer and Adam Zampa who is one of the finest spinners to play for Australia is yet to play any test match cricket because everytime Australia is required to play 2 spinners they play Nathan Lyon and Todd Murphy or Michael Swepson so Zampa is never considered.
I think that Adam Zampa is supposed to be considered on the play test.

He should be but there are already other contenders which their team management thinks are more deserving

Back