Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

A little boy wakes from a coma after 16 days.

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
This has to be the most wholesome thing I have seen today, a little boy wakes from a coma after 16 days to see his mum!

This is indeed a great news and a positive news for everyone that was just thinking about the impact of Monkey pox

This is very heart touching video. It's like a miracle to come out of comma. May be God wanted him to get out of it.

Miracle still do happen, thank God for this family. I am really happy for them.

Indeed miracle happens and thank god fir the gift of life again for him to reunite with his family

Yes am pretty sure both the mother and the child would cherish every single moment they have starting from now.

I can see the happiness and eagerness on the faces of the mother and the child. I have seen this video many times, and my heart beats fast when I see them hugging each other.

Back