Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

2500 Posts Achievement

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I never thought I would post this LOL but since everyone is posting then I should contribute too. I just received this badge and I guess I haven't done bad in these few months that I have started to stay active on the website.

Congratulations on your achievement. You will surely reach more than that. Just remember your posts there on DEX almost 24, 000, mine reached almost 28, 000 posts on DBucks, my posts reached 16,000 plus posts. My posts here not much since I have just started to be active. I hope to be inspired here.

haha thanks and you remember I took almost a years break from all my websites including the Index forum

Congrats @Ginger for your great achievement. Hope you achieve more milestone on this site.

This is a big achievement for you Ginger. I am not even at 100 posts so it'll be a long race for me.

This is some achievement Ginger. It's not easy to achieve these many number of posts in a short time.

I am not consistent with my posting otherwise I can break this record in less time.

Back