Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

15th August A Day to remember

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
15th August is India's 78th Independence Day and it's almost after 200 years of freedom struggle that India was able to get freedom from Britishers thanks to our Freedom fighters who sacrificed their life and everything for the freedom movement but at the expense of dividing United India into 2 parts India and Pakistan.

It is a great day for India but the Britishers sow the seeds of hatred among Hindus and Muslims and a nation got divided in to two separate countries and hatred remains the same in the heart of people.

Some blame jinnah and Gandhi for this and it was Jinnah who wanted a separate country for Muslims

It is said that both Nehru and Jinnah wanted to become PM so Gandhi advised to make two countries to make both of them PM of two different countries.

Actually it was a memorable day for the Indians and congratulations to all Indians across the globe happy independence day wish you to witnessed many more ahead

As far l am concerned, my country Kenya was being colonised by the same British for that matter. No wonder Kenya shares so many things with the lndian national. We celebrate our independence day come in the December 12 for that matter.

It is said that both Nehru and Jinnah wanted to become PM so Gandhi advised to make two countries to make both of them PM of two different countries.
This is the problem of our leaders. They like to get the biggest chair and for this they don't mind creating divides

This is the problem of our leaders. They like to get the biggest chair and for this they don't mind creating divides

Every politician is like this. They want fame and the position, and for that, they can do anything. See Manish Sisodia and Arvind Kejriwal for how corrupt they are, but people are blind and will still vote for them to make them win in the elections.

Every politician is like this. They want fame and the position, and for that, they can do anything. See Manish Sisodia and Arvind Kejriwal for how corrupt they are, but people are blind and will still vote for them to make them win in the elections.
This is happening in every state and people still vote for them even though they are not honest.

Very frankly I never wanted Mamta Banerjee to be the CM of West Bengal. I wanted BJP to win from there. There should be a change in that state. With the going investigation I think TMC politicians are involved in this hospital case. People must have votes BJP and should have seen the changes.

Back